Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day One of Vacation

After 8 hours of driving, we have arrived in Twin Falls, ID. Can you tell the love my children are feeling? Behind us is a deep canyon and there are no fences and we are not standing too close!
So my first night of sleeping in the new tent. As I sleep, I am awoken by an oder. "Mommy, I have to go the bathroom." No time for shoes. I pick up Elleanna and we trek to the bathroom. I can hear Levi screaming in the tent. I am sure our camping neighbors are cursing at us or planning to throw stones at us! I return and Levi is still screaming. I nurse Levi to sleep and now he has taken over my side of the air mattress. I move to the foot of the girls half deflated air mattress. As I toss and turn and feel the cold seep into my bones, I promise tomorrow that we will buy the girl's a new mattress. This is going to be a long camping trip with memories! Posted by Picasa

No comments: